nut milk bags & other equipment
packaged raw food
DVDs and raw food kits
bulk food & herbs
super food and supplements
Below you'll see that this is my "NO EXCUSES" approach of getting you what you need to help you make healthier choices in your life.
my raw food sweet & savory treats
• Savory and Sweet Treats - raw chocolates, raw fudge, raw cookies and raw crackers
e-books, DVDs and kits
• Rawfood Starter Kit - How to make nut milk and raw truffles
• Raw Food Made Economical: 20 Ways to Make Eating More Fresh, Local, Organic Food Easier on Your Pocketbook - e-guide book
guided raw food challenges!
• 7-day, 14-day, 21-day, 30-day guided raw food challenges (171K PDF)
A fantastic way to get yourself into raw food is to give yourself a challenge: a time frame for success. You give yourself the commitment of 7-days, 14-days, 21 days or 30 days with the “out” in sight so it won’t be too overwhelming for you to take the plunge, so to speak.
We’ll make a plan for each week that we’re together with food, recipes, tips & support. You’ll be able to call me & email me throughout the week(s) that we are together.
Our last meeting will be a celebration of our time together. We’ll talk about the amazing changes you’ve experienced & how you plan to continue on your own. I’ll still be around for support & we’ll have many opportunities to continue our raw food journeys together.
Dates: You pick them! I’ll do this one-on-one with you or you form a group of buddies to do this with. Call me to get this scheduled!
simple raw food meal plans also available!
raw food equipment for sale
"basics" for the beginning raw fooder (185K pdf)
• Nut milk bags / Sprouting Bags - our very own nut milk and sprouting bags! whoopie!
• Hemp Nut Milk Bags / Juicing Bags / Sprouting Bags - 100% hemp and built to last! an awsome product!
• Hemp Reusable Tea & Coffee Bags - 100% hemp. Reusable tea or coffee bags.
• Vitamix blender
• 9-tray Excalibur Dehydrators
• Spiral slicers/Saladaccos
bulk food, raw food, herbs and other things I love for sale
• raw agave
• bragg's liquid aminos
• nama shoyu
• napa valley cold pressed, extra-virgin olive oil
• org, really raw, unpasteurized almonds
• org, raw cashews
• org, raw pecans
• org, raw macadamia nuts
• org, raw hazelnuts (filberts)
• org, raw hemp seeds
• maca powder
• mesquite powder
• himalayan sea salt
• org, raw walnuts
• org, raw cacao powder
• org, raw agave by the gallon
• org, raw pine nuts
• org, raw cacao nibs
• org, raw tahini
• org, raw cacao butter
• org, raw coconut butter
• org, hemp protein powder
• org, raw carob powder
• GORGEOUS black olives
• bulk herbs - name your potion! I have culinary and medicinal herbs. You can use them for making teas, tinctures, incense, sachets.
• I also have charcoal for incense for sale
• essential oil candles for sale
• nag champa & spiritual guide incense for sale
• bulk spices - I have most all spices that you can think of. Just tell me what you need and I'll hook you up.
• Alissa Cohen’s Living on Live Food book
superfood & other supplements
• Non-GMO Soy Lecithin 16 oz bottle
• VitaMineral Green 16 oz bottle
• VitaMineral Green 10 oz bottle
• Pesticide-free Spirulina 16 oz bottle
• catering (134K PDF)
Of course, there will be times when you find yourself wanting to eat, say, a raw pizza but don't have the skills or confidence yet to make it yourself. (Notice I say, 'YET!') :-) Please also feel to call me and I'll be happy to make meals or a special dish or dessert (a.k.a. catering) for you so you can pick them up.
Raw food catering possibilities include breakfast, lunch, dinner, special dishes or desserts, full course meals for parties or events, breads, crackers & other dehydrated goodies not otherwise mentioned. Raw food Catering is for 1 or 2 people, a family, a party of 50 or anything in between.
Call for pricing: 802-223-2111 or contact me for more information.